Lisa K. Winkler is a member of Association of Personal Historians and is available to help you tell your story. Everyone has a story; let Lisa write yours. Every project is unique. Please contact Lisa to discuss your needs.
Here are some examples of what she can do for you:
- Family and personal histories: Don’t let your family’s history be a mystery to future generations. Lisa will interview loved ones and create a book using your photographs. This could include family cookbooks with recipes and photographs.
- Business and corporate histories: Does your company have an extraordinary story? Are there messages from the founders you’d like to preserve? Anecdotes about business? Lisa can help you create your business history.
- Adoption: Tell the story of how you adopted your child as a gift for him/her.
- Pets: Tell the story of how you got your pet, share amusing tales about him/her.
- Tributes for anniversaries, birthdays, and retirement dinners: Why not create a book to commemorate a special occasion?
- Immigration stories: Every immigrant has a story. What challenges did she/he face? What were they leaving and what did they find?
- Historical milestones: Did you or a loved one live through a momentous historical event?”
Tell the story for future generations.
- War stories: Is there a veteran in your family? Record and preserve his /her story.
- Other services include: Memoir -writing workshops for small groups, individual memoir editing, short professional bios, and college essay tutoring.
Congratulations! You’re taking a step toward saving your story for future generations. Compiling your personal history is a fun and rewarding experience. Your personal history begins with a free consultation where we discuss your vision and budget for your project. Every project is unique- let Lisa help you find the best way to preserve your story.
Contact Lisa for all your writing needs.